Spring Color Crepe
2 eggs; 2 Tbsp. sugar; a pinch of salt; ½ cup milk; ½ cup water; 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted; 1-1/2 Tbsp. melted butter; 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract; strawberries, your favorite fruit and whipped cream for filling and decoration
*Omit sugar and vanilla extract if making sandwich crepe
1. Stir eggs in bowl without creating bubbles. Add sugar, salt, half of milk and half of water and mix well.
2. Add sifted flour and mix until smooth. Add remaining milk, water, melted butter and vanilla extract and mix well. Strain, cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
3. Heat Gourmet Sizzler® Electric Griddle to 400-degrees Fahrenheit. Pour about1 ladleful of batter and quickly spread thinly with bottom of ladle. Cook until lightly browned, flip and cook other side.
4. Remove crepe onto plate, fill with fruits and whipped cream, fold and top with decorations.
5. Also use tomatoes, lettuce, ham or tuna for an alternative to sandwich. Omit sugar and vanilla extra from batter.