Ingredients (10-12 servings):
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, reserve 1/4 cup to thin if fondue begins to thicken
- 12 oz. bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. almond or hazelnut liqueur, optional
- Fresh fruits (stem strawberries, sliced bananas, apple and pear slices, sectioned oranges)
- Baked treats (pound cake, brownies, salted pretzel sticks, biscotti, rice crispy treats, etc.)
*This recipe is ideal in the Gourmet d’Expert® Electric Skillet (EP-PBC10). It may be made in the larger EP-RAC50 model, but you may need to double the ingredients.