Chicken and Vegetable Soup
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1/2 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 4 medium cabbage leaves, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Roman tomatoes, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 twigs thyme leaves, unstemmed
- 1 lb. chicken breast cut into bite-sized pieces, skinned
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
*This recipe was developed for the Stainless Steel Thermal Vacuum Cooking Pot (SN-XAE60/80). Adjustments may be necessary when using other models.
Place all ingredients into the inner pan and cook on stove top over medium heat.
When it comes to a boil, skim the surface, put on lid and turn off the heat.
Place the inner pan in the insulated container and keep warm for 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes, serve with chopped parsley.