Ingredients (for BB-CEC20):
- 1-7/8 cups water (450 grams)
- 3 cups whole wheat flour (360 grams)
- 2 cups white bread flour (256 grams)
- 3 Tbsp. sugar (35 grams)
- 2 Tbsp. dry milk (8 grams)
- 1-1/2 tsp. salt (8.4 grams)
- 2 Tbsp. vital wheat gluten (16 grams)
- 2 Tbsp. butter (28 grams)
- 2 tsp. active dry yeast (5.6 grams)
Attach kneading blade(s). Measure ingredients precisely and add to the baking pan in the order listed. Make sure that the yeast does not touch the liquid.
Place the baking pan into the Home Bakery, close the lid and plug the power cord into the outlet.
Select the BASIC setting and press START.
When baking completes, press and hold the START/RESET button. Take out the baking pan using oven mitts and gently shake the loaf out.
Let bread cool and serve.