Ingredients (serves 4):
To Cook in the Rice Cooker:
- 1 cup (rice measuring cup) quinoa
- Water to fill to the water level 1 for "QUINOA"
- 1 tsp. chicken consommé powder
- 10 oz. roast chicken or canned chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed ends
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced small
- 1/4 red onion, diced small
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/3 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cumin powder
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
This recipe was developed for the Zojirushi Micom Rice Cooker & Warmer NL-BAC05. Please follow your Quick Start Guide on how to cook quinoa in your model. This recipe CANNOT be made in the Pressure IH Rice Cooker (NP-HTC10/18, NP-NVC10/18 models).