The stylish Ichimatsu Collection mugs are equipped with high quality double wall stainless steel vacuum insulation construction that keeps beverages hot or cold for hours. The tight-fitting flip-open lid with safety lock makes drinking from the mug easy, and prevents beverages from spilling.
- 2-step lid release process prevents excess condensation on the stopper from being flung off while the lid opens
- Tight-fitted flip-open lid keeps beverages hot or cold
- Safety lock to prevent the lid from opening accidentally
- A special manufacturing technique was used to round the bottle opening, making it smooth and comfortable to the touch when cleaning
- 1-5/8" (4cm) wide mouth opening
- Made of BPA-free plastic and 18/8 stainless steel
- The lids are interchangeable with SM-NAE48, allowing for a wide choice of color combinations and use.
- "Ichimatsu" is a two-toned checkerboard pattern that holds historical significance and recognition in Japanese culture. In the mid-Edo period, a popular Kabuki actor named Sanogawa Ichimatsu was known for wearing pants with this pattern. And recently, the harmonized checkered pattern was inspiration for the official logo of the Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
|Capacity||16 oz. / 0.48 liter|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||2-5/8 x 2-7/8 x 9 inches|
|Weight (lbs. oz.)||0.08|
|Heat Retention*||189°F @ 1 hr. / 160°F @ 6 hrs.|
|Cold Retention**||46°F @ 6 hrs.|
|Color||Ichimatsu White (-WZ), Ichimatsu Black (-BZ), Ichimatsu Red (-RZ), Ichimatsu Blue (-AZ)|
*Rating is based on water at a starting temperature of 203°F (95°C) at a room temperature of 68°F (20°C)
**Rating is based on water at a starting temperature of 40°F (4°C) at a room temperature of 68°F (20°C)
|Stopper disassembles for thorough cleaning|
|Air vent on the mouthpiece allows beverages to flow out smoothly, without gushing or overflowing|
|Safety lock to prevent the lid from opening accidentally|
|The rounded bottle opening is smooth and comfortable to the touch|
|Easy-to-clean double layer nonstick coated interior enhances durability, and provides greater protection of the stainless steel against salt-containing beverages like sports drinks|
|† Zojirushi America Corporation warrants only the thermal insulation of certain vacuum insulated products against defects for a period of five years from the date of original retail purchase. Product must be used within the US and Canada.||