PERSONAL INFORMATION DEFINED:
- Your first and last name;
- Your home or other physical address;
- Your shipping address if different from above address;
- Your E-mail address;
- Your telephone or fax number;
- Your credit card information;
- Your product purchase history;
- Any identifier that allows you to be contacted; and
- Information concerning your visits to other websites that is used in combination with any of the above. This kind of information includes "click stream" information or information obtained from "cookies" such as information showing the last several websites that you visited and information about your profile or preferences. This information will not be "personally identifiable information" unless it is coupled with any of the information above, a-h.
WHAT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE USED FOR:
WE COLLECT INFORMATION AS FOLLOWS:
Many of our services require that you provide Personal Information when you sign up for an account with us, sign up for our programs, offers, or sweepstakes, take one of our surveys, purchase our products or services, contact us about a prior purchase, or email, call, or otherwise communicate with us. Similarly, if you contact us regarding a product or service that you are interested in or concerned about, we may request that you provide Personal Information that will enable us to respond to your inquiry. In these circumstances, we’ll ask for your Personal Information.
The types of information we may collect from you include:
- Account Information, such as your name, email address, password, postal address, phone number, subscription, delivery preferences and any other information you choose to provide;
- Transaction Information, such as information about the products or services you purchase, shipping and delivery information and information related to returns, refunds and cancellations. We may also collect and store limited payment information, such as payment card type and expiration date. However, we do not collect or store full payment card numbers for longer than one day and all transactions are processed by our third-party payment processor;
- Information About Others, such as the names and email addresses of gift recipients when you purchase gifts;
- Information we obtain from you using our services or buying our products. We may collect information about the products and services that you buy or view. When you shop online or register for or use any of our services, transactional and other information, such as the date of your purchase, or service usage, their descriptions and, if applicable, the dollar amount or value of the transaction, your Internet protocol address, browser type, domain names, access times, operating systems, mouse clicks and movements and scrolling activities may be collected automatically or “passively” by us or by one or more of our third-party service providers. We treat this information as Personal Information if we combine it with or link it to other information that specifically identifies you;
- Mobile Device Information. We may also collect mobile device information using beaconing technology, such as: the device type, model and operating system version, and current IP address. We do not use this technology to collect Personal Information. To disable our ability to identify your mobile device, you can delete our app, adjust the in-app settings, or turn your Bluetooth to “off” on your device;
- Log information. When you use our services or view content we provide, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries;
- telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of call;
- Internet protocol address;
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL; and
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- Other Information. We may obtain information about you from third parties such as demographic marketing information, address verification, or mailing list information and combine it with other Personal Information pertaining to you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
With Your Consent. We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties with your consent. You may give your consent in several ways, such as through a written agreement that you sign or acknowledge; an online method, such as a “click through” agreement or registration page; an oral statement, such as by way of an interactive voice response; or through the terms and conditions under which we provide you a product, service, or program. Sometimes your consent may be implicit. For example, if you purchase products with a credit card and have them shipped to your home, you implicitly consent to the disclosure of your name and address to a third-party shipping company to complete the delivery, and of your credit card number to the credit card processor to authorize the transaction and to the bank to collect payment.
Third-party Service Providers. We may disclose your Personal Information to third-party providers who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf or for your benefit. Information provided to such parties for payment authorization or verification purposes may be retained by them in a database that is used to provide similar services to others. We may also utilize the services of third parties to verify customer data, such as mailing addresses or to supplement other information we have collected. We may also contract with third parties to host a site, conduct market research, or send you information regarding our products or services or those of other companies with whom we conduct business.
Legal Process. We may be required to disclose Personal Information regarding law enforcement, fraud prevention, regulation, and other legal action or if we reasonably believe it is necessary to do so to protect our customers, the public or us.If you send us a threat or a message that describes or promotes unlawful activity, we will share it with law enforcement authorities. We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties regarding claims, disputes or litigation, when required by law or if we determine its disclosure is necessary in an emergency.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE USED:
We do not sell, rent or lease any Personal Information you provide to any unrelated third party in the ordinary course of our business, nor do we disclose to them the Personal Information we collect for their own direct marketing purposes, but we may share it with related entities or with unrelated third parties regarding our own marketing activities, or the maintenance and operation of our site, or as may be legally required. (Please do not to send confidential or sensitive information, to us through this site.)
Credit card information and sensitive personal data are not used for any other purpose by our financial services providers or us and will not be kept longer than necessary for providing the services, unless you ask us to retain your credit card information for future purchases. Credit card numbers are used only for processing payment and will not be used for any other purpose.
OUR SECURITY PRECAUTIONS:
We are committed to protecting the information you provide us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, we have in place appropriate physical and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
You are advised that other websites, which may be accessed through our site, may collect personally identifiable information about you. This privacy statement does not cover the information practices of those third-party web sites linked to us. Please contact them directly for their privacy statement.
We take privacy and security seriously and have enabled HTTPS access to our site. Also, please know that the Internet is not a secure environment, so be careful and select strong passwords.
Access to your data on our site is password-protected, and data such as credit card information is protected by SSL encryption when it is exchanged between your web browser and our website or that of our third-party service provider. To protect any data you store on our servers, we also regularly monitor our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and operate in alignment with the Tier III+ guidelines.
Although we use security that we believe to be appropriate to protect your Personal Information, we do not guarantee that our security precautions will protect against and we expressly disclaim any liability for any loss, misuse, or alteration of your Personal Information or from your access to or use of our information.
Since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If you provide any Personal Information to us, you do so at your own risk.
It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information. Please note that emails, instant messaging, and similar means of communication with us is not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
ASSETS OF THE CORPORATION:
If for any reason, our ownership changes or our assets sold, our customer list is a part of our asset pool and may be sold or transferred in accordance with any applicable laws without your consent.
CHILDREN'S PRIVACY (AGE 13 AND UNDER):
We take children's privacy seriously. We are committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and we do not target our websites to children under 13.
If a child under 13 has provided Personal Information to us without parental or guardian consent, we encourage the child’s parent or guardian to contact us to have the information removed from our systems. If you are under the age of 13, do not provide us with any Personal Information either directly, on any website bulletin boards, or by other means.
We do not seek to collect Personal Information about children through our website. We do not condition a child's participation in an activity on the disclosure of more Personal Information than is reasonably necessary to participate in the activity.
If we become aware that a person submitting Personal Information to us through any part of our website is a child, we delete the information as soon as we discover it and do not use it for any purpose, nor do we disclose it to third parties.If we become aware that a person submitting Personal Information to us through any part of our website is a child, we delete the information as soon as we discover it and do not use it for any purpose, nor do we disclose it to third parties.
Since we do not seek to collect any Personal Information about children, and we delete any information collected inadvertently as soon as we discover that a child has submitted it, we typically retain no information about children that could be reviewed or deleted. If a parent requests review or deletion of information about their child before we have discovered and deleted the information, then we will of course honor that request.
YOUR ACCESS TO YOUR OWN PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We do not maintain all your Personal Information in a form that you can access or update, and some items, such as transaction records, may not be changed. Accordingly, we will determine and may limit what you may access and how, and we may keep a record of changes (including deletions) and disclose them for lawful purposes. We keep your Personal Information for as long as we think is necessary or advisable. You may review your Personal Information that is readily accessible or contact us to request that it be updated by contacting us. See the “How to Contact Us” section below).
THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISERS AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
We do not provide any Personal Information to these advertisers or third-party websites.
We are based in the United States. When we obtain information about you, we may transfer, process, and store such information in the United States and other countries. By using our websites, you consent to the transfer to, and to the processing and storage of your information in, countries outside of the United States, which may have different data protection laws than those in the United States.
DO NOT TRACK:
We attempt to maintain the accuracy of the content of this website. Any errors or omissions should be reported.
We make no claims, promises, or guarantees about the absolute accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of our websites and disclaim all liability for errors and omissions in the contents. No warranty of any kind, implied or expressed, or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of our websites or its hyperlinks to other Internet resources.
CALIFORNIA'S SHINE THE LIGHT LAW:
We don’t share any of your Personal Information with third parties for direct marketing.
CHANGES TO YOU PERSONAL INFORMATION:
You may update, correct or modify information about you at any time by logging into your online account. If you wish to deactivate your account, please email us but note we may continue to store information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
We may send you email messages, direct mail offers, or other communications regarding products or services unless you specifically ask us not to do so when you access our websites or change your preferences by updating any accounts you may have with us. At any time, you may elect to discontinue receiving commercial messages from us by submitting an opt-out request when applicable (see the “How to Contact Us” section below). We will endeavor to process your opt-out request in a commercially reasonable time.
Printed Materials: To opt out of receiving printed marketing materials at your postal address, such as advertisements, flyers or postcards, write to us at the address in the “How to Contact Us” section below. Please be sure to include your name and mailing address exactly as they appear on the printed marketing materials you received.
Emails: To opt out of receiving marketing materials via email, please send an unsubscribe request to the email address in the “How to Contact Us” section below or click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email that was sent to you and follow the directions on the resulting web page.
Voice Messages: To opt out of receiving calls from our live representatives by telephone, contact us at the email address in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
HOW TO CONTACT US: