Happy December, Zo Fans!
Are you looking for a kitchen appliance that can do it all? Then look no further than the Zojirushi Multicooker EL-CAC60! With its nine menu settings, this kitchen appliance is like a Swiss Army knife, ready to help with sautéing, searing, simmering, slow cooking, steaming, cooking rice, keeping food warm, and even making yogurt! See what sets this Multicooker apart from other kitchen appliances in today’s guide.
The Zojirushi Multicooker EL-CAC60 is made with high-quality materials and construction, with a heavy-duty tri-ply stainless steel cooking pot with resin handles that are resistant to corrosion and rust. The pot has a 10-inch diameter, making it capable of accommodating large cuts of meat or cooking larger batches of food. So, feel free to invite the whole family over, as there’s plenty of room to cook for everyone!
- Sauté and sear proteins like chicken, beef, or tofu directly in the pot.
- Slow cook soups, stews, and chili on a simmer without the need for constant supervision.
- Steam vegetables and fish with the included basket, locking in nutrition and flavor.
- Cook various types of rice — from white to brown to quinoa — with the press of a button.
- Use the “keep warm” function to maintain the temperature of dishes until ready to serve.
- Experiment with making your own yogurt, controlling ingredients for a healthier option.
Functions & Accessories
From a full-color recipe book to inspire your next meal to a measuring cup for precise ingredient additions, each Zojirush Multicooker EL-CAC60 comes equipped with everything you need to maximize your multicooker experience.
Features and accessories include:
- A powerful 1,350 watt heating plate for uniform cooking.
- An intuitive, upward-facing control panel with an LCD display.
- A sturdy, self-standing tempered glass lid.
- Dual temperature settings for effortless sautéing and searing.
- Smart pre-programmed settings for grains and yogurt, making intricate cooking easy.
- A stainless steel steaming basket lets you use the Multicooker for steaming dishes like fish or vegetables.
- A rice measuring cup, along with a vibrant recipe book.
- Plastic parts are BPA-free for peace of mind.
- Practical design elements like a removable power cord and recessed handle for seamless storage and portability.
- ETLus certification, ensuring quality and safety.
With the Multicooker EL-CAC60, anyone can be a gourmet cook. Check out some of our holiday-friendly slow cooker favorites:
Fettuccine Bolognese – The key to this delicious Italian meat sauce is simmering over low heat for 6 hours to bring out the flavor and richness of each ingredient. The Zojirushi Multicooker’s LO SIMMER setting makes it effortless!
Beef Tamales – These are a savory selection, expertly steamed in the Zojirushi Multicooker to yield a moist, flavorful masa filled with spiced beef, making them a sought-after dish for any festive occasion.
Japanese Nibuta (Braised Pork) – Pork butt or shoulder roast makes delicious, tender nibuta simmered in a sweet soy sauce base. It’s perfect as a main dish or topping for ramen noodle soups.
So, Zo fans, what will you whip up with the Zojirushi Multicooker EL-CAC60? We’re excited to see your creations! Make sure to share your comments and tag us on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. #Zojirushi #ZoFan