Hi Zo Fans, have you met our Gourmet d’Expert® Electric Skillet line? Whether it’s a hearty soup, grilled meats, or even hot pot that you’re craving this winter, our versatile electric griddles help you cook, sauté, and steam your favorite dishes in a cinch – with delicious results every time. If you’re looking for the best electric skillet to suit your kitchen, learn more about our versatile Gourmet d’Expert® Electric Skillets in our comprehensive breakdown below. Let’s get cooking!
There are three electric griddles that we’ll be covering in this guide today:
- Gourmet d’Expert® Electric Skillet EP-PBC10
- Gourmet d’Expert® Electric Skillet for Yin Yang Hot Pot EP-PFC20
- Gourmet d’Expert® Electric Skillet EP-RAC50
We’ll be going over each of these skillet’s unique features in a bit, but first, we wanted to highlight a few important cooking and safety features that all of these appliances share. With our Gourmet d’Expert® Electric Skillets, you can always expect:
- Titanium and ceramic enhanced nonstick coated cooking surfaces. Say goodbye to burnt food or food sticking to the pan. These cooking surfaces makes cooking, and cleanup, a breeze.
- Heat resistant body guard that protects from accidental contact with the hot surface. Safety is one of our top priorities at Zojirushi. We designed our electric griddles with heat resistant body guards that protect from accidental contact with the hot surface to ensure your safety and peace of mind
- Detachable power cord. Disassembling your electric griddle has never been so easy. Our detachable power cords gives you the capacity to go from grill to tabletop as soon as you would like to, and also ensures a safe use of your appliance by disconnecting it from power when not in use.
- Tempered glass. Each griddle comes with an easy-to-hold lid with a flat knob that lays the lid both flat and angled. With tempered glass, you can easily see into your skillet to monitor the cooking process.
- Stay cool handles. Our side handles are designed to stay cool, making removal of the pan quick, easy, and safe.
- BPA-free. All Zojirushi products are BPA-free where surfaces come into contact with food or beverage.
Now, let’s dive into each of our griddles! We’ll guide you from smallest to largest, beginning with the Gourmet d’Expert® Electric Skillet EP-PBC10.
Gourmet d’Expert® Electric Skillet EP-PBC10
This single pan, multifunctional electric skillet features a deep dish (2-¼” depth) that is great for making stews and hot pot meals right on your tabletop. You can use the 10-½” surface of this skillet to grill and sauté with variable temperature settings from Keep Warm (176°F) to 480°F. Note that the inner pot can also be removed and used right on top of your stovetop burner if you like as well. This EP-PBC10 comes in a Light Gray (-HC) color and uses a 1,300 watt heating system.
Gourmet d’Expert® Electric Skillet for Yin Yang Hot Pot EP-PFC20This electric skillet features a single base with two different cooking plates. One is a deep pan (3-⅛”) with a divider that can be used to cook up to two different hot pot soups at once, and the other is a dual surface griddle pan that is ideal for grilling meats on one side and vegetables on the other. With a diameter of 12”, this electric skillet is great for small households or larger format meals.
To turn on the grill mode, simple select “grill” and choose your temperature between Keep Warm, Med, and High. To use the cook mode for your hot pots or soups, simple select “Cook” and select your temperature between simmer to high. When you’re done enjoying your meal, you can simply remove the pans from the electric base for easy clean up. This skillet comes in a gray (-HA) color and uses a 1,300 watt heating system.
Gourmet d’Expert® Electric Skillet EP-RAC50
The EP-RAC50 Electric Skillet is a largen skillet that comes with two cooking pans, an ultra-deep dish of 8 ⅛” for soups, fondues, and sukiyaki, and a flat grilling plate for meats and vegetables. This appliance also comes with a steaming plate that can adjust to two different heights, low and high, to steam different food items.
The deep pan can be used directly on your stovetop burner, and the base of the skillet features variable temperature settings from Keep Warm (176°F) to 480°F. This appliance comes in stainless white (-XW) color and uses a 1,350-watt heating system.
What do you think of our Zojirushi Electric Products? Did you find an electric griddle or electric skillet you’d love to add to your kitchen? If you’re feeling inspired, check out our electric griddle recipes on our website. If you already have a Zojirushi Gourmet d’Expert® Electric Skillet, share your thoughts, comments, and questions with us on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram! #Zojirushi #ZoFan