We’re excited to introduce you to our newest Zojirushi coffee makers, the elegant Dome Brew Classic Coffee Maker EC-EJC120 and the intelligent Dome Brew Programmable Coffee Maker EC-ESC120. True to their names, these models feature a brand new brewing technology, including a unique Shower Dome design, which ensures an even saturation of coffee grounds that result in a truly perfect and flavorful cup of coffee. And, with our newly developed Taste Tuner feature that lets you fine-tune your brew strength to your exact liking, you can explore an infinite combination of both hot and iced coffee flavors unlike ever before!
Are you ready to learn how to make hot or iced coffee in our new Dome Brew Coffee Maker? Take a closer look at this machine’s special features with us and we’ll show you how!
Two Models to Choose From
There are two models of Dome Brew Coffee Makers – the Classic (EC-EJC120) and Programmable (EC-ESC120).
The Dome Brew Classic Coffee Maker is a simple yet intelligent coffee maker that can easily be turned on and off via single-switch operation, and is ideal for those who prefer a simple, no-frills model.
The Dome Brew Programmable Coffee Maker features a seamless control panel with an easy-to-see and use digital clock and additional settings menu. Additional functions of this model include:
- Micro-Computerized Brewing technology which controls bloom time and brew speed of your coffee grounds for optimal flavor extraction. This feature can also brew between 1-4 cups of coffee if desired
- An ICED COFFEE course which switches off the Keep Warm function to prevent unnecessary heating after brewing
- Automatic shut off after 2 hours
- Audible beeps to alert you when your coffee is ready. This feature can also be turned off if desired
- Cleaning program for descaling
We designed these coffee makers to be as functional and versatile as possibleWant to keep your coffee warm after it’s brewed? Done. Feel like switching it up to iced coffee? No problem.
- Taste Tuner feature which allows you to customize brew strength from light and smooth to dynamic and bold
- Shower Dome design which ensures uniform saturation of grounds
- 200°F high brewing temperature heats water to the right temperature to brew flavorful coffee
- Iced coffee maker with water measure lines which adjust the water-to-coffee ratio for a stronger coffee that doesn’t taste watered down when diluted with ice.
- Warming plate that keeps coffee warmat the ideal temperature
- Drip-pause feature prevents coffee from dripping when the carafe is removed from the machine allowing you to enjoy a taste before the full pot of coffee is finished brewing
- 12 cups of hot coffee or 8 cups of iced coffee brewing capacity
Thoughtful and Safe Design:
This hot and iced coffee maker was designed with your safety and convenience in mind. You can feel good about:
- Stainless Black color that looks great on any kitchen counter or tabletop
- Easy-lift filter basket that makes filling and cleaning effortless
- Large opening allows the lid to open 110 degrees for easy filling
- Includes a specially designed coffee scoop accessory
- Glass carafe with an ergonomic, easy-grip handle and knuckle guard for extra protection, and dribble-reducing spout
- All surfaces that come into contact with food or beverage are BPA-free
What are your thoughts on the Zojirushi Dome Brew Coffee Maker? Do you think it’s the best coffee maker in our lineup? Remember to share your thoughts, comments, and questions with us on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram! #Zojirushi #ZoFan
We have been through 12 coffee makers in the past 12 years. We’ve gone through several major brands, and almost all failed within about a year. (Leaking, starting to come apart, stopping working completely, etc.) Some of them never made good coffee to begin with. When our most recent major brand automatic drip coffee maker started leaking and, literally, coming apart at the seams, we did a lot of research to find a reliable new machine.
We have had a super-reliable Zojirushi micom rice cooker for several years, love it, and use it all the time. So we decided to see what coffee makers Zoji had available. We took a chance on this machine because it is so new. It has quickly become my favorite of all of the coffee makers we have ever owned. It is over-engineered, a pleasure to use, and makes better coffee than any machine that’s ever lived in our kitchen. We are so pleased with our purchase, we are considering replacing our electric kettle with a Zojirushi water boiler!
Please make replacement carafes available soon!
I have and really like one of these coffee makers (EC-ESC120), but today I broke the carafe by accident.
I was floored to learn, upon calling support, that replacement glass carafes aren’t available for purchase–which means my brand-new coffee maker is entirely unusable, with no remedy.
I’d love to give you money to fix this problem!
Oh no! I’m so sorry to hear about he carafe breaking so soon! Usually it takes a few months for us to get replacement parts of newly released products. I believe our Customer Service Team is working out a solution to get you a replacement carafe. They will be getting in contact with you soon. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you but we hope to get you back brewing delicious coffee with your brand new coffee maker.